Now that you have thought about barriers to inclusive ECDE where you live, consider the following action-oriented questions:
- Can you identify an advocacy target in your context who has the power to address these barriers?
- How could you use this section of the video to influence this individual?
- This could be at a rally, informal meeting, one to one, through an online/broadcast advertising campaign.
- What message would you be trying to send?
Think about the questions above and then use the step chart below to make a simple advocacy action plan that will help you to make a start.
Questions on the step chart:
- What is your key message about barriers to inclusive ECDE?
- Who has the power to address the barrier you’ve identified?
- Where, when and how will you share your message?
- How will you know if it worked?
Click the button below to share your notes.