Spend some time thinking about these questions. You may want to download them in Word so you can write notes. If possible, you could discuss with colleagues and/or your Zambian buddy, via phone or the internet. When you are ready, you can put your answers into the boxes below.
- Who will be your key partners in the government system? Try to be as specific as possible, for instance, name a particular team, position or person in the Ministry of Education.
- Who will be your key partners in the teacher training institutions? Again, try to be as specific as possible.
- What other key partners will be important in your context?
- If you don’t know the answers to the previous questions, how will you find out? Who could you discuss this with?
- How will you build the necessary relationships with these partners? Or, if you already have relationships with these partners, how will you strengthen the relationships to facilitate smooth progress with this new teacher training programme?
You can upload your word file using the instructions below.