Welcome to this free self-study course – Inclusive Beginnings: Inclusive Transition!
EENET created a teacher training resource on inclusive early childhood development and education (ECDE). It is called Inclusive Beginnings and contains:
- Inclusive Practice video and trainer’s workshop facilitation manual;
- Inclusive Transition video and trainers’ workshop facilitation manual;
- Guide to using the videos for advocacy.
But not everyone is able to attend a training workshop, so we created this self-study option.
This online course focuses on the Inclusive Transition video. The course is relevant if:
- you are an educator working in or with early childhood settings or higher levels of education;
- you train, support, manage, and/or advise educators working at early childhood or higher levels;
- you want to know how to make transitions into, within, or out of your education setting more inclusive and supportive for diverse learners;
- you want to learn from experiences in other places;
- you want to get maximum benefit from watching the Inclusive Beginnings videos.
Sign up and start exploring the video and key lessons now!
This project was supported by a grant from the Foundation Open Society Institute in cooperation with the Early Childhood Program of the Open Society Foundations.